Graphic representation of the shapes of electrical signal united into integrated fault processes based on the common time interval and measurement of their RMS and instantaneous values.
· Acquisition of fault and fault information from various sources.
· Preliminary data processing at the system server.
· Uniting of individual waveforms into integrated fault processes.
· Keeping long-term archive of acquired fault process data.
· Syncronization of devices up to 1 ms.
· Up to 1000 signals can be graphically represented.
· Operations with different oscl. protocols – common information area.