Second Generation Branch Feeder Monitor™
~ 0 euro
· Multi-channel submetering – up to 54 single-phase, 27 two-phase or 18 three-phase meters in a single device. Any combination of single-, two-, and three-phase consumers can be chosen up to a total of 54 current inputs;
· Automatic totalization energy from different consumers;
· Modular design allows selection of 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 or 54 submeters;
· Supports high accuracy current transformers with Class 0.5S accuracy;
· 3-phase/2-phase/single-phase meters (true RMS, volts, amps, power, power factor, neutral current);
· Ampere/Volt demand meter;
· Time-of-Use, 8 energy/demand registers x 8 tariffs, 4 seasons x 4 types of days, 8 tariff changes per day, easy programmable tariff schedule;
· Automatic 120-day daily profile for energy and maximum demand readings (total and tariff registers) for each submeter;
· Power quality monitoring including voltage and current harmonics (up to the 25th), voltage sags, voltage swells and interruptions (contact SATEC for availability);
· Event recorder for logging internal diagnostic events and setpoint operations;
· Data recorders: programmable periodical data logs for each submeter;
· Embedded programmable controller (4 control setpoints, programmable thresholds and delays) for each submeter;
· Detachable optional 3.5” 320×240 pixels touch screen display with backlight;
· Internal clock, keeping the clock running for years without external power;
· Standard RS-485, Ethernet and USB ports;
· Optional cellular communication port plug-in module;
· Optional 9/18 digital inputs or 4 analog inputs module;
· Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DNP3.0 and DNP/TCP communication protocols;
· Easy field upgrading device firmware.
Tenant Billing & Monitoring
Large and medium facilities, such as commercial buildings, residential complexes, shopping centers, malls, data centers and universities are facing more and more competitive environment in which tenants are seeking for more services in lower costs. Tenant billing and monitoring is a great solution to increase revenues with a permanent revenue stream to the facility owner while providing better service to tenants.
The BFM-II is ideally designed to upgrade existing substations with electro-mechanical relays to provide real-time information and management lacking in these highly reliable devices.
· Ultra-rapid cost-effective substation upgrading without interruption of service;
· Local and remote monitoring of relay & breaker operation;
· Local and remote supervision using digital and analog inputs of Breaker Status indication;
· Advance alerting of possible trips increases network reliability;
· Preventive maintenance to reduce maintenance costs;
· Long term memory of trend and load profiles;
· Min/Max with time stamp of Amp demands;
· Power Quality information such as Harmonics.
Energy consumption of data centers is constantly rising, following the increase of computing performance. Monitoring the PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness—Total Facility Energy divided by the IT Equipment Energy) is essential. According to the US DoE (Department of Energy), data centers can achieve energy savings of 20-50% by utilizing today’s best practices, including “continuously monitor energy” and “monitor energy at all levels.”
Typically, industrial plants have many loads that are fed from the same MCC. It has been proven that online monitoring of the consumption down to a single load level results in energy saving of up to 30%. The BFM-II is the most compact and efficient method to monitor several loads located up to 200m from the device, with incomparable accuracy. The use of a single device rather than separate meters makes it easy to install and maintain as well as providing a single point for communication.